Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Just some fun stuff

Before I get into the fun stuff, the areas of Breezy Point and Rockaway right on the water have been decimated. I have many terrific memories down those areas and and am truly sorry these folk are going through another type of devastation. We will keep you in our prayers .

Now...Blessed Trinity volleyball team played their hearts out and pulled out the State Championship again. This will be the 3rd one Caitlyn has been involved in as a coach as well as the 3rd one as a player. I was very proud of these girls...they showed teamanship,determinship and the will to get the job done. Congrats to all involved including the parents.

So now we're back to " It's all about Patti". Went out to lunch with some girlfriends who live in the same subdivision. We met because of our golf hubbies. Weirdly enough, 2 of us r going through cancer treatment. The other 2 have already finished. Please, please listen to your bodies telling you if something isn't right or different. Get you mammogram  - because believe me it doesn't hurt near as much as having breast cancer.
My next chemo is Wed. Labs will let us know how things are going especially liver-wise. In about 2 1/2 months I'll get more PET scans, etc, etc and see if one is one is working.
Again, many, many thanks to all of you for all the love and support you have shown our family. It is very much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I shouldn't have called this one " just some fun stuff" cuz it wasn't pro much there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love and support--always!!! Love you-----

    And my heart goes out to the Jersey Shore. I have so many memories there!

    ReplyDelete