Friday, November 2, 2012

This weekend we'll pray for volleyball

As most of you know, volleyball has been in our lives since 1993 when we lived in Texas. Thank God, our girls played the sport and not their parents. Caitlyn has been the assistant coach for the Blessed Trinity Titans, our local Catholic high school. Tomorrow, the girls will be playing for another State Championship!! They are sweet, determined and caring girls. When Caitlyn told them of my second visit from the Cancer Fairy, they said the rosary while driving to another school for a match. That got a lot of us teary eyed.
Therefore, tomorrow I have named " It's all about the Blessed Trinity Titans Day". We will, please, for this one day pray for another State Championship for the girls. Then, on Sunday, after the girls have been victorious, we can all go back to "It's all about Patti".
Geez, I am getting to be such a brat. Well, I'll just blame that on the liver tumors.
Written with love,
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment