Tuesday, October 23, 2012

And they are off...

Good Morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Just a quick update, Mom and Dad left yesterday for the Cape/Boston which is perfect timing!
Mom has been very tired lately, so a little Cape in her life is just what she needs! While they are away, Beth and I have the pleasure of taking care of Mom's caregivers. They take their job watching over her very seriously, so while she is gone they are catching up on their rest. (Maggie is snoring as I type)
A big thank you to everyone for all of the cards and gifts!
As you can see, the mantle is filling up with the sweet notes and thoughts you have sent! I know Mom looks at these everyday, so thank you for keeping her spirits up! As soon as we hear how the Dana Farber appt goes (Friday), we will let you all know. Again, there are no words to properly thank all of you for the love and prayers! It means more to us than we can say.

xoxo

 Caitlyn

1 comment: