Someone got a haircut!!
On Tuesday mom's hair started to fall out a bit. She was very upset because the doctor said with the type of chemo she's doing it was possible she would keep her lovely grey locks. But it's all good today because the fabulous folks at Viola in Roswell gave her a free cut!! Very sassy, no?!
She's also sporting the Patti Murphy Breast Cancer Awareness bracelet!! Get yours now :)
xoxo
Beth
Yes, very SASSY indeed!! You look gorgeous, darling. I am sending my check to Shane today. love you!!!
ReplyDeletePatti, you look GREAT! I will be sending my check this weekend. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHi Patti,
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, it's wonderful..Love the bracelets, and the dogs, HATE that you have cancer again. Many thoughts and prayers are sent your way, every day. Can't wait to get my bracelets.
I look forward to seeing you when you come up North.
Love, Nancy
Bring some the the wedding!
ReplyDelete