We had a great weekend in Boston with the family! Allison and Neil's wedding was AMAZING and we had such a fun time. Mom was such a trooper because Saturday was a long day. She looked very pretty...and skinny...biatch :) Below is a pic of Uncle Brian, the beautiful bride and Dad.
Weekend's like this one help keep things in perspective because there is nothing more important than family and good friends and without you all we wouldn't be able to get through this. We also passed out many many Patti Murphy bracelet's so this is a fashion trend sweeping the northeast faster than Sandy! (hahaha I'm honestly laughing at myself!)
Mom and I just got back from lunch with 3 of my best girlfriends - Bethie, Blakely and Blaire Ross. What's funny is that mom, Blakely and Blaire all have the same hairdo :) The picture below is of mom and Blakely.
Mom and Blaire -both in fancy chapeaus
Tomorrow we've got another date at the chemo cafe!!
I hope everyone on the east coast is safe and sound and has power!
xoxo
Beth
Weddings are always a happy time. I love all the pictures!! Awesome looking chapeaus!!! I am awaiting my bracelet so the fashion trend will reach Texas!!! I love the Murphys.
ReplyDelete