Hello Friends and Family!
Krissy here- Blogging to you LIVE from NEW YORK CITY!
Most of you know that I moved up here at the beginning of September. Something you don't know is that Mom was supposed to be the one to road trip up here with me in the moving truck. Unfortunately, she had an important doctor's appointment on the day she was supposed to be kickin' back on Bank Street Beach in Cape Cod after moving me in to my NYC apartment. Yes, people, not only did this cancer finding ruin our Mother-Daughter road trip to the Big Apple, it ruined her annual vacation to Cape Cod. Talk about worst timing EVER. Not that there is a good time to find out about the diagnosis- but you get the idea.
Luckily, Dad was able to take a few days away to drive up here with me while Mom stayed to see the doctors. Two weeks into my new city life, I got the news about the cancer coming back and finding a new home in Mom's liver. I was walking home from the bus stop when I got the news and all I wanted to do was buy a plane ticket home and never come back. Mom assured me that she was going to be fine, she wants me to stay in New York, and she was ready to beat cancer again! Are you kidding me?!?! I cannot believe the strength she has and how positive she is able to stay during this awful time in our lives. Truly amazing woman! With that being said, we all have to be positive and keep those prayers coming! Our family's support system is the best and thank you all for the kind messages, texts, and phone calls!
Ok- on to the real reason for the post. Most of you readers are on Facebook and know that Mom LOVES to comment on pictures, posts, etc. Just yesterday, Mom's love for Facebook collided with her use of technology to make one of the funniest posts I have seen in a very long time. My friend, Cristin, posted a sweet message on Mom's Facebook wall and Mom had some trouble with the comments. Also, Cristin would like to be called "Friction" from now on... Enjoy!!
It seems the picture is hard to read so here is the dialogue.
Post from Cristin: "Thinking of you mrs murphy! sending lots of love from chi town!"
Comment #1 from Mom: Live O
Comment #2 from Mom: Oops, love you too, friction.
Comment #3 from Mom: Forget it, predictive text si. Xxxx
Im still not sure what she was trying to say... Hahaha Love this!
xoxo krissy

My fingers are too fat and predictive text sometimes stinks
ReplyDelete