We just returned from round two of the chemo treatment. Patti slept through it, which is good, so I'm sure no one minded when I had her snacks.
We saw the doctor and she told us that after this round she would probably change the dosage based on how she is able to tolerate this current dose. I think they want to make sure she can handle it before they bring in the heavier stuff. We have another round next week, and then an off week. During the off week, we are planning to see the docs at Dana Farber in Boston.
So far so good - I'm putting her in for another nap.
Thanks for all the cards and support - it means the world.
Talk to you soon.
K
Great post Dad! I love that Mom sleeps through the treatments- hardcore sleeper she is! xo
ReplyDeleteAnyone who knows Patti knows that she can sleep anywhere at anytime!!
ReplyDeleteSo true, Gerri. I think I passed that gene onto Beth. Shane would very much agree.
Delete